Friday, January 13, 2012

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE

Yesterday I spent the day in Bondi and of course, I couldn't leave without buying something (a serious issue of mine).

I came home with a couple of colourful pieces from Sass & Bide and Zimmermann...



I have been eyeing the 'Spanish Flea' scarf from Sass & Bide for quite some time now and when I saw that it had gone on sale I couldn't resist the temptation of buying it. I love the tassels and the way the various shades of orange fade into white. The size of the scarf makes it so versatile- it can be worn an infinite number of ways any season of the year.



When it comes to swimwear, Zimmermann never get it wrong!! Who would have thought that the mismatch of floral and leopard prints would look this great?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...