Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MIDWEEK INSPIRATION

I can't believe it's November already! The year has flown by way too fast...

Anyway I've been neglecting my blog a little bit lately due to exam week which has crept up on me so quickly- hence, I've been attempting to do study (which is so difficult when you're already in holiday mode and the weather is so beautiful- I just want to sit outside and soak up the sun all day).

I've picked a few inspiring looks for a quick burst of midweek inspiration. The highlights: blouses, bright hues, pleated skirts, prints and palazzo pants.















M x

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the third and fifth look

http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Fabliha said...

these are so gorgeous... I am loving the bright yellow!


xxxx


INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...